Everyone needs motivation and the belief that he/she can achieve whatever they want. Here are 12 quotes that have always been present around me in the form of my wallpaper or screensaver and have always kept inspiring me to be whatever I want to.
1. “Little girls with dreams become women with vision.”
To be something, to achieve something, you should first have a dream. And that’s how you shall move forward .
2. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who’s going to stop me.
Just believe in yourself, trust the process and be brave. Because if you believe you can achieve your goal, then there’s none who has the guts to stop you.
3. But Darling, in the end, you’ve got to be your own superhero. Because everybody is busy trying to save themselves.
It is said that God only helps those who help themselves. And that’s absolutely true. Whatever trouble you are in or whatever you feel bad about, you gotta correct it yourself. You have got to be the change you want, the change you want to see.
4. You should do a thing called what you want.
No one has ever achieved anything or become successful when they haven’t followed their dreams or their passion. Even if you don’t become successful, doing what you want will give you a different kind of satisfaction and you’ll continue to progress in the path. And when you progress, you succeed.
5. Feeling confident or pretending to feel confident is necessary to reach for opportunities. It’s a cliché, but opportunities are rarely offered, they’re seized.
That’s the trick for survival. Your confidence, even when you are not the master of the art can deter the confidence of many who are. So, no matter what, when you do a task just be confident and believe in the result. It will only lead to your growth.
6. Better be strong, than pretty and useless.
I believe in women being strong rather than pretty. I see no point in being pretty if you don’t use your brain. Brainless beauties are often never given respect and importance. But if you are a mentally and physically strong person, could you please tell me what can’t you achieve?
7. Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says, “Oh crap, she’s up!”
This doesn’t mean you scare everyone. It means people should respect you for the right reasons. And when you say that you are gonna do something, they should know to trust you and not doubt you. They should know that you can achieve whatever you set your eyes at.
8. Be the game changer.
You know, what I mean! Be the change you would like to see, Break the stereotypes!
9. Strong women not only feel pain, they accept it, learn from it, and fight through it. They turn their wounds to wisdom. They take a break to shed a tear, but they dust themselves off, they get back up and fight like never fought before.
And that’s how a fighter is born!
10. Behind every dope women, is one hell of a story.
I have never heard a story of any successful person who has achieved what he/she wanted without struggling. Struggles and problems are like the fire that shape you. Only after passing through this fire you can be what you wanted.
11. What’s a queen without her king? Well, historically speaking, more powerful!
Remember Razia Sultan, Rani Lakshmi Bai, Cleopatra, Indira Gandhi and so many. You realize that you don’t need a man to achieve what you want. Even when you don’t find support from others, trust yourself.
And the best one.
12. Women are, of course, more intelligent. Have you heard of a woman that would lose her head only because a man has pretty legs?
Agreed ladies?? Sorry guys, but that’s true! Just think about it, I’m sure you would agree too.