Get Inspired, Be Empowered › Forums › Employment Opportunities › Self-Employment & Entrepreneurship › Best Job Oriented Short-Term Courses after 12th For Girls › Reply To: Best Job Oriented Short-Term Courses after 12th For Girls
Women in today’s world are not just homemaker or a degree holder but a career-oriented professional who contributes to the nation’s economy. She is battling to bridge the wage gap with members of the opposite gender. Education plays a very important role in shaping the career of young girls and women. The list down below shows some short term courses that can help get a job.
1. Journalism and mass communication: Mass communication is the study of spreading information to a large audience through various means of communication. Journalism is the activity of writing about recent developments for newspapers, magazines etc. It has enveloped reporting done through radio and television.
2. Designing: A design is a plan or specification for the construction of an object or system or the implementation of an activity or process, or the result of that plan or specification in the form of a prototype, product or process. Creative people can take up various designing courses like fashion designing, interior designing, graphic designing etcetera. These courses provide interesting jobs.
3. WordPress training course: WordPress is the world’s most popular CMS (content management system). WordPress Training can open a lot of doors for you. That too without learning to write codes.
4. English communication and writing course: India is one of the largest English-speaking countries in the world. English is required for globalisation. Despite that, there’s a huge demand for English language trainers and writers in India. Taking up this course opens the door to many jobs like English Teacher, Content Writer, Copywriter, Ghost Writer, Editor.
5. Hospitality: Hospitality is the relationship between a guest and a host, wherein the host receives the guest with some amount of goodwill, including the reception and entertainment of guests, visitors, or strangers. Hospitality courses are not only great for working in one of the best hotels in the industry but also arms you with the education required to manage your own business.
6. Digital marketing: Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes the internet and online-based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. With the increase in the uses of social media, this course provides a lot of opportunities