Gayatri SomvanshiParticipant@gayatriJune 25, 2021 at 11:28 pm #32826
Things which every teenager should be aware of first is that no matter what people say she is beautiful. We all know teenagers are the age where we have lots of body changes which include hormonal changes along with a lot of mental instability and often we can be led to curiosity and even different mood swings vand insecurities will emerge. But we need to know that it’s extremely normal and with subtle lifestyle changes it’s possible to lessen the effect. Here are some things that I feel every teenage girl should know.
1] Learn to say NO: We all know that teenage is a phase where our body grows and you will practically feel people around you feel changing .It would be like a person who used to go with and buy chocolates will make you feel insecure and in these conditions speak it out and don’t endure.
2] Acne and spots are okay: As the hormones act you will have a lot of bumps and spots and it will make you feel that you are ugly but not these are natural and they will go away gradually.
3] Pubic and body hair are normal: There is no shame in having body hair and pubic hair. They are in fact for our protection. Pubic hair is actually making our vagina less susceptible towards bacteria.
4] Your consent is important: We see that we all have gone through unstable emotions and thus we see there are also our hormones acting up and these desires but no one should force you to something you don’t want to and are not okay with.
5] Its okay to have different opinions with your parents: This is a very common thing we all experience and this difference in opinions often is the cause of frustrations. Just calmly explain to them .
.Yash TiwariParticipant@yashJune 26, 2021 at 11:03 am #32831
The most important thing that everyone should know is that what is presented to the outside world doesn’t define your beauty. Society has made it almost impossible for girls to think of themselves as anything more than sexual beings. They say if you don’t have a boyfriend, you’re not completely happy or satisfied. They say that the thinner you are, the more beautiful you’ll be. Teenagers need to know that this is normal and that they are not the only ones going through this and that they should not be afraid to talk about their feelings whenever necessary with a trusted adult or best friend and it does get better.
Let us not forget that living up to the expectations of your family, friends, and society can take a lot of effort. The truth is we as teenagers are struggling with lots of negative emotions which include being moody, insecure, craving for peer approval, and at the same time trying to achieve higher grades at school with more effort. Unfortunately, by that time we’re already aware of the fact that this is not the right time to get too conscious about these changes as we are constantly being compared with what is currently considered beautiful by our society. And then there’s an even bigger problem if you’re the girl of color in a mostly white country like America where racism is always lurking around every corner and it doesn’t help either that our society pushes us to be uber skinny which most of us can’t be naturally so we resort to different measures.
There are certain things every teenage girl should know about her body. There are several inventions of technology because of which teenage girls will be more aware of their bodies and will have a good image with them but not everyone is aware of it. Let’s take a look at some measures:
1. Trying to win approval from guys, doing something that you mentally and physically go against, not saying NO will only make you lose out on things in the long run. It is not okay if a guy forces something on you. Say no when needed and stand up for yourself.
2. Food and body image go hand in hand. If you have never been taught how to eat properly, your internal desire for food can often clash with the pressure to eat to gain or maintain a certain weight. This is never more true than in puberty when you are going through rapid changes physically and emotionally.
3. `Sleep deprivation is not only correlated with depression in teens, but it also might be a cause, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. And getting enough sleep can help you stay at a healthy weight and reduce your risk of heart disease.
4. Another thing is that it will help your coordination. Exercise will tone your muscles and your body will become a lot more stable, as well as less prone to falls, which is of particular benefit to girls (as much as guys) who are thinking about popping the big question in the future. You’ll become a better tennis player, pitcher, and even a better dancer.DISHA SAPKALEParticipant@42dishaJune 28, 2021 at 9:05 pm #32858
In today’s world, every girls wants to be silmmer and look fair but girls should understand that every body shape and every skin tone is beautiful in their own way, it is not necessary that by seeing others you forcefully do exercise and crash diet without having your wish to losse weight. Girls should do proper exercises and take proper intake nutrition will help them to be fit and healthy. Teenage girls should not have crash diets it will affect their health badly and they will feel like weakness due to weak immune system, so girls should have all the source of protein, vegetables, carbohydrates, fruits and mainly be hydrated. Girls should not skip their breakfast at all because having breakfast will keep you energetic to concentrate on your lectures. Doing exercise daily will help her to be active and energetic whole day and it will also keep you fit and healthy. Girls should have proper 8 hours of sleep, so that next day you will feel fresh to do your activities and attend your lectures with fresh mind. They should wash their bra daily to avoid rashes and due to not washing bra daily will make you feel uncomfortable. Girls should not feel uncomfortable with acne and pimples because it is natural due to changing harmones and it’s the age that every girls goes through pimples and they go slowly, so girls you should not feel unesay. Girls must know about menstruation and should have knowledge about it. And while going through menstruation they should not feel bad or irrated because it natural every girls goes through menstruation and while having periods girls should aware about using pads instead of cloth and they should not use one pad for a day changing pad is important to not get affect from vaginal infections.
These were the things every teenage girls should know about her body.PALAK KASHIVParticipant@palakJune 28, 2021 at 11:37 pm #32864
During the teenage girl’s body goes through a lot of hormonal changes, so the girls see many different changes in their body, some girls are aware of these changes and most girls are not. First girls need to be comfortable with their body type because most of the girls do not embrace how their body looks because many boys and girls in teenage criticize the body type why are too fat or skinny this happens with every teenager in high schools and colleges. Most of the girls don’t have a schedule they there is no exact time of sleeping they keep scrolling Instagram and other apps or keep chatting till midnight. It also affects on girl’s health. Exercise is not only important to be thin but also to look more fit, energetic and to maintain weight. Teenage girls should not do dieting because teenagers are growing age and their body requires all kinds of nutrition and vitamins. also, teenagers avoid eating breakfast, it is most needful their body to have healthy breakfast than a start to a fresh day. Girls need to keep hydrated for running the body at least they should try to have 8 glasses of water a day. most teenagers are always seen glued to the screen because of this our body posture also changes. And causes strain in the spine. If girls are not able to understand their bodily changes then they should visit their doctor and be open to asking your doubts because the doctor does not judge, the doctor will clear your concern and give you the right information. Many of the teenage girls are insecure about their body hairs which are totally normal everyone has. Teenage girls compare themselves a lot with other girls which is not cool. Every girl is beautiful with their own flaws. Teenage girls should be kind to themselves and their bodies.Manpreet SinghParticipant@manpreetJune 30, 2021 at 10:07 am #32879
Our bodies are really incredible, such that throughout our lifetime we can do so much. They work in a similar fashion, but simultaneously in a variety of forms and dimensions. Here are 5 things that every teenager should know about the body.
1. Tell your daughter that there is nothing to do about spots or blackheads: grassy diet, not refraining, insufficient or proper washing, insufficient water, skin bacteria, chocolate, bad karma. Spots and blackheads are caused by sebum blockages that, because of hormonal misconduct, you often have considerably more of in teenagers. Sebum plugs the pores below, causing the spot to be caused by germs or inflammation. It takes some weeks for good spot creams to work because new ones do not develop, so she has to be patient. She should ask her doctor might work for her.
2. Don’t remark to your daughter: “You get fat,” “This is a concern, you’ve gone bigger,” or “It’s no longer possible for you to fit into this outfit.” In her younger years, her skeleton is expected to expand and grow – for the start, her skeleton doubles.
Tell me, she’s always too little to garments – don’t make it seem too large. File every comment about the health of bodies and what they can accomplish with their bodies (run, play sport, dance, walk upstairs without puffing.) Tell them that their sizes are all jumbled up with the brand. If you are a woman, explain that you have different label sizes in your wardrobe, but all of them fit your items.
3. Have a discussion in terms of sexual experience with your daughter that allows her to go beyond what she wanted. Trust her that she can “go back” always. She can do and say many things to make herself feel better. Make her understand that, even though she said yes in the past, or was coerced into anything, she can say no to everything she wants. Be conscious that the older your teenager is, the more likely it is that he or she wants sex, expects sex, and has even become an infected partner.
4. Even if your daughter hear a lot about having to remove all her body hair (in publications, on websites, and pals), this is something that you can aid against. Explain that partially because corporations selling hair removal treatments spend millions of euros on ads, influencing magazines and website publishers and saying they think it is a good idea. One product in the United States is intended for ages 10 to 13. Although people talk about it, only a fraction of men and women can remove their pubic hair. You can let her know.
5. New research showed that the problem of drinking is worse for girls offered alcohol by parents before the age of 18. Explain that alcohol has a bigger influence on the adolescent brain as the brain is still well-formed. That doesn’t make her more “dumb,” after all, than grownups; it only means that she needs to be cleverer than those who don’t know that her drinking may lead to embarrassment and, in severe circumstances, to brain damage. This implies that many people with “completed brain” brain choices are not made.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.