Get Inspired, Be Empowered › Forums › Access to Education › Technical Education › Top Web Development Courses for Women
nehachitrodaParticipant@nehachitrodaJune 14, 2021 at 1:50 pm #32373
TOP WEB DEVELOPMENT COURSES FOR WOMEN
According to time, each person has to upgrade themselves, and so they don’t lack behind if knowledge and education are vast. Each thing now is digital, be it education, learning a new thing, exploring anything, payments, or anything. The need for hours is to be adaptable and keep learning because knowledge never wastes and it can help anytime and anywhere.
Web development has been rising and people now opt for these because there are great opportunities for jobs, and learning web development means you can manage each thing of work in your own way without any other help. Nowadays because of coding and web courses, there is so much scope in the gaming field and new apps are also introduced.
Women can learn any course and excel in that, interest and dedication is a thing which should be there. As we are moving towards a digital world, women should learn and expand their knowledge.simran aroraParticipant@simranJune 15, 2021 at 5:38 pm #32418
With this digital world, learning web development courses have been a cherry on the cake. Women looking for new career opportunities or looking to restart their careers have the perfect choice in hand. Firstly, women can learn any web development course. In today’s time, each field requires a web developer who can get the job done.
A few web development courses offer programming courses for beginners. While web development requires learning computer languages like HTML, CSS, Android, JAVA, etc., one can learn web designing courses to broaden career choices.
Udemy and LinkedIn are the two recommended sites for learning web development courses. From beginner to advance, one can learn each step there and get the certificate for the course accordingly.
A few of the best web development courses for women are as follows.
Code Academy – Web Development.
Udemy – The Web Developer Bootcamp.
Treehouse – Introduction to HTML and CSS.
Skillshare – CSS Essentials: Getting Started with CSS Grid.
Of course, one can choose accordingly which of these fit their requirements and can start learning and working right away!PALAK KASHIVParticipant@palakJune 16, 2021 at 11:16 pm #32522
We can see that continuous patriarchy have already affected our girls in various ways. One of them is in education too. Girls are not considered intelligent enough to teach science or computer.most of women accept it lightly just as they accept patriarchy and if they shows interest then most of them have heard that it’s not a girls job to perform science or computer applications.
However there’s already many organisations who are offering courses for web development, specially for women online or ofline, free or paid. Some of them are-
1. Beginner full stack web development- offering HTML, CSS, React and node.
2. Whitehat jr – acknowledged as one of the best web development and coding site, specially for children.
3. Huduma- it’s an organization offering online live coding classes and web development.
4. Coursera- this organization offers not only web development, but another c programming and languages.
5. Odin school- offering a 6 month long online part time web development program.
6. Crio. Do- it’s offering another web development program with first free session(s).
7. codcode.tutplus.com- offering practical react fundamentals.
8. Udacity – offering intermediate java script
9. Udemi – offering web developer bootcamp
Having skills in the new world of web development can be a boon for our women in India. It will not only provide an average salary along with guaranteed job security but also provides flexible schedules, which can be helpful for the women who are looking after the household. A career in web development is a hot commodity these days. There’s never been a better time to be in the field of web development. With the demand for developer candidates growing each year, it can be a good career option for women. Right now, the need of the hour is to make our women independent and we can do that by giving them advanced career option that does not require much skill. Here is the list of some top web development courses available-
1. Udemy has a good setup of web development courses. Noe the question is which one should you choose? Especially if you’re starting out with no coding background? This complete Web Developer course can make you learn Master skills easily.
2. Coursera provides a deep wealth of web development knowledge. The courses are designed so that they can provide a solid foundation in both front and back-end web development. They also cover the foundations of basic building responsive and UI design.
3. edX offers many interesting courses in web development. They vary from beginner level to some more advanced. There is a Professional Orientation course, that focuses on front-end development.
4. Code Academy has a web development course called path. It is perfect for women who are looking for a career change or a challenge. Pro account will allow you to courses and quizzes. They even have an app for learning while on move.
5. Udacity’s, taught by Steve Huffman, this web development course will take you through the most important concepts of internet browsers and HTML. This course requires a bit more skills in order to go through
So this is the list of courses that can be helpful for our women for skill development and becoming more independent.VIPASHA .Participant@vipashaJune 18, 2021 at 10:55 pm #32600
We all are aware about the fact that women are capable of doing every thing in each field , either be it from health background sports background education background professional background or technical background. Now ,people taking great interest to word technical background be it man or women . But sadly man are appreciated and women Are D-motivated. Still there are many organisation who are providing web development courses to women’s. List of some such organisation would be provided below , but firstly Let us understand what is “WEB DEVELOPMENT”
“Web development refers to activities related to website functionality development. Websites are designed differently; three fundamental components conduct every interaction between a user and a website”
As digital literacy increases and everything goes on online from food delivery to shopping goes online, thereby increasing the need for web developers. Web developers build interactive websites for different businesses hence allowing the organizations to offer their services at a global level. Web development courses are very beneficial for pregnant women, since they have to spend at least one or two year at home with the child because in this initial state a child need mother and no one can take the place of mother even not father . So she can pursue her career in a very interesting and beneficial field . And it will help in in her career also.
It Helps in enhancing and increasing the knowledge about- A Notion of computation ,Some simple algorithms ,The Python programming language, Testing and debugging any Many other things.
So ,starting with a first web development course:-
1- By Codecademy – WEB DEVELOPMENT :- It offers self-guided tutorials for beginners intended to learn the basics of web development programming. It provides with in-browser, self-contained development environment where you can learn the fundamental structures of front-end languages, before moving on to back-end languages.
2- Udemy – The Web Developer Bootcamp :- Udemy gives you the chance to learn web development including HTML, CSS, JS, and Node. This online course will cost you €12.99 with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, it offers subtitle options in 14 languages.
3- Khan Academy :- Course list includes – Intro to JS : Drawing and Animation
Intro to HTML/CSS: Making Webpages
Intro to SQL: Querying and Managing Data Advanced JS: Games and Visualization
Advanced JS: Natural SimulationsApoorva PathakParticipant@apoorvaJune 23, 2021 at 1:02 pm #32740
Change is inevitable and to change we have to be capable enough to know new things. Today we are knowing about artificial intelligence, developing technology and web browsers. This pandemic has told us how to adapt ourselves in one more small world i.e internet. How the evolution of the computer took place? how we made a change in our society by excepting this technology?
There different courses coming up for women to learn thing online and develop different web browsers. Internshala, LinkedIn provide opportunities for women and girls to learn web browsing at home. Some of the famous sites which provide courses for web development are Codecademy, Coursary, Udemy, Coursera, Caltech, edX, Khan Academy and many more in less tuition fee.
Today to be connected in this world we need to develop good web developing apps. These courses will provide wings to new generation women and they can take part in these web development and bring out innovative ideas.DISHA SAPKALEParticipant@42dishaJuly 1, 2021 at 8:03 pm #32896
In today’s advanced digital world, Everything is going online like shopping clothes, ordering food, paying bills and what not. Due to which their is more need of web developers. They create different web sites and web applications like Facebook, Amazon, flipkart, myntra and many more. And create coding and programming for websites to make it work functionally. Women should learn web development course because their will be always availability for job opportunities, working in this field will pay with high income, can work from anywhere but they should have laptop and internet connection and working in web development is creative and fun.
Top web development courses for women as following:
1.Web developer course by codecademy: This is best course for web development now-a-days it is available online. It has self-guided tutorials for beginners to learn basis of programming. It teaches you HTML CSS of front end languages, and python, ruby on rails of back end languages. It will very helpful for women because it teaches you many things.
2.Programming course by coursera: This website gives lots of variety of online courses with different universities in world. It has both paid and free courses. By this course you will learn basis of python programs language, programming tools like functions and loops and many more.
5.Modern HTML and SSC course by udemy: This course is for beginners and also for developers. In this you will cover many things like CSS variables, CSS grid, CSS units, HTML5 semantic layout, animations, etc.
These are the top best courses for web development that women can prefer to make their career in this field.Semantee ChattopadhyayParticipant@semantee03July 5, 2021 at 11:11 pm #32969
Entering the field of web development is an excellent choice and web developers are in extremely high demand. What is web development? Web development usually refers to activities related to website functionalities development. Although every website is developed a little differently, three fundamental components conduct every interaction between a user and the site: client. The web developer plays a significant role by ensuring that when users interact with a website it reacts in a certain manner. Web development roles: web designer, front-end developer, back-end developer, full-stack developer. Web developers are responsible for building and maintaining websites.
With the advancing of the world, women should learn and practice web development. It also inspires young girls to realise that they can dare! Coding or web development is not a field for only men, stereotypes need to change.
Recently organizations have come up that teach coding to women.
• Skillcrush Online platform which offers two types of courses. 3 month long courses on specific skills and an all-inclusive 6 to 12-month program. The focus on web development, visual design, digital marketing etcetera.
• 23 Code Street Online coding school for women only. For every student who is paying, the organisation also teaches coding to underprivileged women in India.
• Hear me Code Online courses that are suitable for beginners. They focus on practical skills which can be applied in the real world.
• Tech Scholars Online Online coding institution for high school girls. The focus on web design, app building and video game development.
• TechGirlz Online course which caters to middle school girls specifically. The focus on HTML CSS, Linux, SQL databases, python game design specifically. Other courses are also available.
Other websites that offer web development courses are Udemy, Coursera, Udacity, edX, Code Academy, Skillshare, Treehouse, Tutsplus, W3Schools, Free Code Camp.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.