Get Inspired, Be Empowered › Forums › Access to Education › Free online courses for housewives in India
PALAK KASHIVParticipant@palakJuly 16, 2021 at 4:54 pm #33134
Most of the housewives in their free time are not doing anything just by sitting and sleeping, watching drama on television instead of doing this they can do some free online courses and earn certificate this will help to gain skills and also turn in some source of income.
digital marketing course:
housewives can do this course they can closely understand how the digital world works and also it is very much in demand currently so housewives should definitely try doing this.
The MS is a very easy and helpful course for housewives they can manage everything with help of this course they can help their partner with making presentations and also to the children or plan budgets and bills in excel and many more such things.
Making healthy recipes course:
They can learn to make healthy recipes and serve to their family most housewives want to give some healthy food to their family so they can try this recipe from YouTube and other platforms for free.
Most of the housewives are frustrated they have anger issues they can do yoga curse it will help them and benefit them dealing with such issues or so make their body fit. Meditation will also help.
Most of the women love styling them they enjoy wearing designer so they can do the short-term fashion designing course and make clothes or design for herself and family. It will give them an understanding of different fabrics also.
Women expert themselves in baking and housewives should try this course there are many occasions we need the cakes and other bakery things for celebrations can do this course and by keeping consistently practice then can open the bakery store for themselves and earn money.
These are some courses which women can do.DISHA SAPKALEParticipant@42dishaJuly 16, 2021 at 8:23 pm #33136
Many Housewives usually finish their household chores to early and they get some free time. In that time they should do something for herself by learning online courses and search jobs of part-time or Work from home. Due to which their free time will be useful and it will get happiness for herself by doing course in which they are interested through which they will feel confident and independent.
Free online courses for housewives in india as following:
1. Cooking Course: Housewives loves to cook for their family. They used to cook daily at three times, due to which it becomes passion for some women. They can convert their passion into professionalism by learning online cooking course or by seeing videos on YouTube through which they will get to learn more different types of food dishes. Because of which they can also open their own YouTube channel and be financially independent.
2. Baking Course: Many women has hobby to bake cakes and decorate with their unique ideas. Housewives can utilize their free time by learning free online baking course. Websites like Skillshare and udemy offers free baking course for women
3. Fashion Designing Course: Women loves dressing up and pairing up with perfect Jewellery that suits the best for dress. Many women used to do stitching at home like for saree they can make a gorgeous dress, this shows that they has the passion to design clothes. Now, Women has the opportunity to learn online fashion designing course professionally
4. Digital Marketing Course: This course is very demanding and women can also get benefit by learning this online course to open their own business on social media.
These were the free online courses for Housewives through which they can learn and become independent. Women who don’t get a chance to fulfill their dreams they has the opportunity to follow their dreams through this online courses.038 deepika SinghParticipant@038-deepikaMarch 15, 2022 at 1:59 pm #34571
I believe that it is never too late to start learning a new skill. In present times women are educated but often they have to sacrifice their careers looking after their children and doing other household works. After a couple of years when women thinks to begin from where she left in her previous jobs; she found it hard and faced lots of difficulties. Everyday things are changing and the job market demand more expertise and exceptionally high levels of performance which becomes troublesome for those who left behind their career. Here are a list of online courses women can do.
• Digital Marketing Courses
• Computer Courses
• Interior Designing Courses
• Fashion Designing Courses
• Video Editing Courses
• Graphic Design Courses
• Teaching Courses
• Foreign Language Courses
• Makeup and Hairstyling Courses
• Yoga Instruction
• Content Writing Course
• Cooking Courses
• Photography and Videography Courses
• Child Psychology Courses
• Jewellery Designing Courses
• Dance Courses
• Entrepreneurship Courses
• Art and Craft Courses
There are various websites like coursera, great learning google garage that provide some of these courses for free.Afshan IqbalParticipant@afshanMarch 19, 2022 at 1:40 pm #34591
Learning has nothing to do with age and no matter how old you get, never stop learning. Housewives in India are always supposed to do the household work but what if those women can learn new skills and be a better version of themselves? Housewives hardly get time from the household chores but whatever time they have during the day, they can use it for upskilling. It’s a great thing because it will build confidence in women, learning anything never goes in vain and someday if these housewives want to do start something of their own or want to do a job, they can easily get it with their learned skills. In today’s time, free online courses are the best option for learning new skills because it comes with the comfort of a home and it’s also flexible in time. This means that when a woman gets free time from her work, she can do this course and it won’t take a penny to learn new skills and no effort of travelling from one place to another. Isn’t it great? Women can be highly benefited by these courses and it will improve their quality of life.
Let’s see the number of courses that a woman can do for upskilling: Content writing, digital marketing, interior designing, web designing, jewellery designing, foreign language course, graphic designing, MS excel, teacher’s training course and so on. With these suggested courses and more, women can upskill themselves and can enrol for free through sites like Coursera, Great learning, Internshala. Google garage and more.Samriti SharmaParticipant@samritiMarch 23, 2022 at 5:11 pm #34611
Housewife as we speak today are also known as homemakers, in my personal opinion this is the only job which requires lot of hardwork and dedication with almost zero returns. Housewives are the women who work tirelessly out of love and affection for their family but are still not valued as they should be. In the process of making everyone happy in family they have begun loosing themselves. They have forgotten their individuality in a manner and do it here becomes important that some steps are taken in the form of free online courses which will not only help in building up their skills but will also enhance their overall personality. It here becomes important to acknowledge that by this way housewives today are being provided with an opportunity to pursue their career Along with domestic life. These online courses are not confined but have a wide application. There are number of online courses available which can be opted by such housewives:
.Digital Marketing, which is a professional course and involves good amount of money. It basically is a work from home opportunity which makes it even more suitable for housewives.
2. Interior designing, as a course is another important opportunity to restart a carrier. As a matter of fact we know that women have this skill of decorating their homes and this course further enables them to polish this particular skill with help of professionals.
3. Fashion Designing, experimentation with fashion is something that we all love, which requires fashion sense, this inborn skill can be turned into profession with such online free courses.
4. Teaching course, it is one of the most valued profession, it undoubtedly is a stepping stone for financial independence of housewives.
5. Content writing courses, this again is a profession which is high in demand and is also very suitable for housewives.
There are many other courses like video editing course, beautician and makeup courses, Yoga courses etc.
These courses have proved to be very helpful to enable many housewives in India and across the globe to restart their career
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.