Get Inspired, Be Empowered Forums Access to Education Interior design courses for housewives Reply To: Interior design courses for housewives

Yash Tiwari
Participant
@yash
Helpful
Up
Down
Not Helpful
::

So interior design skills are those skills which help to make a house beautiful and it’s a very important thing in everyone’s life. Moreover, women have that creative power in their mind they know how to decorate their home so this skill is also among them. The course is designed for homemakers, students & working professionals as well to make them self dependent in this field. The course covers Interior Design Basics and also explains the design styles including Asian Home Style (Art Deco), Western Home Style (French, Italian, Scandinavian, Spanish), Contemporary Home Style, Traditional Home Style & Multicultural Home Style.

Though it may seem to be very surprising for us many housewives think that they need interior designing courses as more creative things than taking care of kids and cooking. They want something more creative and challenging than this kind of boring work. I think it’s a good idea to teach an interior designing course for housewives, it will keep their minds active after they get bored of doing the same chores all day long. Interior designing is one of the most creative and sought-after professions, not just in India but across the world. The demand for interior designers has gone up tremendously over the last few years and highly skilled professionals who command high salaries are in great demand. Having said that a job in this field is tough and involves a lot of hard work and dedication.

Some people do not know about the interior how to decorate and what are the fabrics they use or how much it will cost, etc. It is the designer’s responsibility to give such information about the product before they want to buy anything. Because some storekeepers tend to fool people by showing fake materials and invoicing goods at lower rates but in reality, it’s not like that. So, these courses can be helpful as well as interested in housewives. I am not sure how much of this is true, as I have no experience in making and planning interior design. But I do see one thing in common with myself that people who love taking good care of things around them and having a great living surrounding. Many blogs on the internet showing different styles of interiors.